Wednesday 31 August 2011

Boys

I have a nearly 4 year old little boy. He is small for his age and still wears aged 2-3 years clothes as 3-4 clothes drown him. He is shortest in his class and that includes the girls.
However they say good things come in small packages whereas id like to suggest it should be BIG things come in small packages because this little boy have a HUGE personality.

His favourite past time at the moment is running away at every opportunity. The words stop, don't go any further, please don't do that seem to disappear into nothing in the time it takes to leave my mouth and reach his ears. In his eyes the world is a huge playground and the voice of reason that are his parents are only designed to spoil his fun.

I feel mean telling him off and trying to get him to act more grown up hes only 3 (kind of) and my only baby and will always be my baby boy so maybe mummy needs to learn to chill out and of you pass me in street and I glare at you don't be offended because if you look down I'll have a very happy, smiley and slightly cheeky looking monkey with me that I love fiercely and he knows it despite my nagging :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Jo @ Crafty Gifts & Cards (off facebook) - followed your link to here. I'm on here too "JustJo"..... Love you blog - your boy sounds like a lovely little chap.... xx

    ReplyDelete